Agreements and commitments are actually behaviors driven by values that serve to support the structure.
There are 5 essential parts of the structure of a committed, long-term, primary, monogamous love relationship:
- To tell my personal truth.
- To act withgood will and good intention.
- To honor and respect my partner’s feelingsas if they were my own.
- To be responsible to co-create the relationship that matches my vision, values and life purpose.
- To live my passion and bring my authentic Self to “you” and to “us.”
What agreements and commitments provide the structure for your primary love relationship?
Are you and your partner both clear about what you have agreed to and committed to?
Next: All the agreements and commitments must be bi-lateral; that means that you and your partner must both make those agreements and commitments in the presence of each other so that you know she made them and she knows that you made them (and she know you know you made them and you know she knows she made them).
Finally: All agreements and commitments must be honored no matter what. It is a breach of trust when you don’t keep your agreements and commitments.
Be sure you are able to honor them BEFORE you agree and commit.
Remember, only YOU can make it happen!
Enjoy my FREE Guide, 3 UN-Loving Traps Couples Face Living With Illness.